On this page:
The platform now supports up to 5k monitoring pages
The platform can now run and show monitoring results on websites up to 5000 pages for Enterprise customers!
To implement the new limit, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Visualize risk with the risk management status bar
The risk management status is only available for Enterprise customers on the Program dashboard and beta participants on the Dashboard and Overview.
The risk management status now shows a visual representation of risk in addition to the status. The risk management status uses a stepper to help you visualize your status and where you stand compared to the other statuses.
Close cookie popups on advanced scans
You can now configure your advanced scans to close cookie popups. Use this functionality to bypass cookie popups that are preventing successful scans.
Create a project while creating a task for design and manual evaluations
Streamline your project management flow with the ability to create a new project while you’re creating a task from a design or manual evaluation. This enhancement is was introduced for scans in January and is now expanded to design and manual evaluations to standardize the your experience.
Introducing the multi-step sign up flow!
New platform users are now introduced to the platform with the new multi-step sign up flow! The new multi-step sign up flow guides you through the account sign up process and introduces you to the platform.
In-platform descriptions and Help Center links
To facilitate self-service and save you time, we’ve added in-platform page descriptions and links to Help Center articles on the:
- Monitoring page.
- Scans page.
- Evaluations page.
- Components page.
Introducing Access Engine 2.22
Access Engine 2.22 contains 16 updated rules to help reduce the number of false positives identified in scan reports.
Seamlessly request validation testing without leaving the platform. You can now request validation testing on tasks created from manual findings with the status Requires review. Let the platform gather most of the request data, so you can get more done with an uninterrupted workflow.
- You no longer have to toggle on the browser extension. The extension is ready to use as soon as you select it from the extensions menu.
- We’ve added an icon bar to the left side of the extension. The icons include:
- Home: Use this page to choose scan options and log into the extension.
- Quick scan: Use quick scan to scan a single page and view the results in the browser extension.
- Scan multiple pages: Scan multiple pages and send the results to the platform.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Coming soon!
- Profile: View your personal details and log out of the extension.
- You can now filter users by workspace or website/app in the Organization settings.
- You can now go back and add a URL to an automated flow that doesn’t have one.
- Drill down on the details of unresolved findings on the Dashboard.
- You can now link tasks to existing Jira issues.
- You can now create a new project while creating a task.
- Updated the scans page so you can select scans to:
- Edit scan tags
- Moved the Share scan results button outside of the Export dropdown menu.
- WCAG 2.2 is now available in the evaluation filters.