This release we’re excited to introduce new features and enhancements that will bring important data to the forefront, streamline your workflow, and support your accessibility journey. Learn more about the changes below.
New and improved
- Monitoring page: the new Monitoring page consolidates everything monitoring into one place.
- Use the analytics to visualize progress and get key insights that can guide your remediation in the direction you want.
- View scan results for each page of the scan. Use this view to sort, flag, and prioritize key pages to maximize team efficiency.
- Jira: enhance your Jira integration with increased functionality. Set required fields for each project, map multiple Jira statuses to one platform task status, and update the issue type in one action when you push tasks to Jira.
Azure DevOps: you can now sync comments, status, assignee, priority, and attachments between the platform projects and Azure DevOps.
Tools & extensions: you can now download our browser extension directly from the platform, Tools & extension page.
- Workspace members can now:
- Filter notifications.
- Create multiple scan sessions with different names using Cucumber JVM.
- Workspace admins can now remove users from their workspaces.
- The downloadable automated scan report is now limited to 40 web pages to improve the usability of the reports.
- The JIRA filter within the Tasks view now only includes JIRA statuses that are currently associated with the eAP project.
- The Portfolio report file now downloads as an Excel file.
- A new advanced search criteria is available in the Findings details that allows workspace members to exclude findings from bulk actions.
- In projects:
- The project keeps your selected columns and filters as you navigate between tasks.
- You can change the progress for multiple tasks in a project at once.