This release includes new collaboration tools and enhancements to project management integrations, user management, notifications, and test result management.
Introducing My tasks and task assignment
With task assignment:
- Assign each task in a project to any member of your workspace.
- Use the platform to coordinate tasks between your team members.
- See which tasks have been assigned and how much is left to do.
With My tasks:
- See which tasks have been assigned to you.
- Get a holistic view of the tasks you’re responsible for from all projects in your workspace.
- Save time by going straight to My tasks instead of browsing each project separately.
We’ve expanded the platform notifications. Now, get the latest updates on tasks and findings, including status changes, comments and dismissals, to better understand and action next steps. The following actions will trigger notifications in the platform:
- Leaving a comment on a finding
- Dismissing a finding
- Leaving a comment on a task
- Status change on a task
- Status change on manual findings
- Creating a task
For our Jira users:
- We’ve enabled a two-way comment sync between Jira and the platform. Once a task is pushed to Jira from the platform, comment syncing is automatically enabled. Comments made in the platform will be reflected in a Jira ticket, and comments from the Jira ticket will appear on the platform.
- The platform now supports different types of Jira domains. The Jira URL no longer needs to follow the “atlassian.net” format.
Projects and Tasks enhancement
- You can now download tasks to a CSV file, giving you the freedom to work outside of the platform with third-party applications or ticketing systems.
Other platform enhancements
- A select-all functionality has been added to projects and manual evaluation results.
- Multiple users can now be added in bulk, reducing the amount of time needed to onboard large teams.
- WebDriverIO is now available in the library of our test automation tools.
- We’ve added improved search capabilities for automated findings, allowing you to quickly perform bulk actions. Findings can now be searched by the URL, page title, XPath, CSS selector, or code snippet.
- The all new eA Academy can now be accessed through the Training page.