The contrast finder helps you fix color contrast ratios in your digital property.
For any failed rules that involve color contrast, the contrast finder shows you alternate foreground and background colors that meet the requirements of WCAG 2.0 level AA or AAA.
To use the contrast finder:
- From the scan results page, select a failed rule that involves color contrast such as “Insufficient contrast for text (AA).”
- Choose an individual finding to reveal the findings details pane.
- Select Contrast finder. A new window will open, showing you the current foreground and background colors that don’t have enough contrast.
- Choose a contrast ratio and the color you’d like to edit.
- Select Apply. You’ll be provided with new color options and their hex codes. Use those codes to change the colors on your digital property.