We are excited to announce that Level Access has officially rolled out our support channel to our valued customers and partners.
We have improved our overall customer experience with the launch of this new feature. As we grow and scale as a company, we have implemented a new support model that will allow you to submit support tickets to our full team. Rather than just having your Technical Lead assist, you will have access to a team of subject matter experts that will be able to respond in a fast timeframe.
Benefits of our support channel:
- Enhanced customer experience.
- You can easily submit service requests from the platform that will improve Service Level Agreements (SLAs) times.
- A seamless way to submit technical accessibility or product-related queries on demand. We have a dedicated team of technical accessibility and product experts who will provide swift responses.
- Guaranteed response times through SLAs.
- You will be able to monitor the progress of the tickets, receive updates directly, and still have access to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for additional oversight and support.
You can now reach our customer support team directly for any of the below requests. Upon submission, a ticket will be generated and sent to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for visibility and oversight:
- Initial Evaluations
- Progression Evaluations
- Wireframe reviews
- Demand or complaint letter evaluations
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPAT)
- Technical support on accessibility
- Product support on platform
You can reach our customer support team by selecting Request Support in the platform or Help Center.