Welcome to the latest version of the platform! This version includes a new way to track the lifecycle of automated findings with Auto-Match Findings, various UX enhancements and two new features launching into beta: Advanced Projects and Tasks, and Issue Tracking.
Introducing Auto-Match Findings
Auto-Match Findings helps optimize your remediation efforts by automatically tracking the lifecycle of each automated finding in your digital properties.
With Auto-Match Findings, you can now:
- Easily identify new accessibility issues – new issues will automatically be highlighted and labeled for easy identification.
- Focus on long-standing and recurring issues – quickly see the date an issue was originally found and how many times it’s been captured in your scans.
- Dismiss inapplicable findings to help improve accuracy over time – easily dismiss outdated or, irrelevant findings
- Close findings without any manual intervention – Auto-Match Findings will automatically close findings when the issue is resolved.
- Automatically identify code regression and know when the same accessibility issue happens again.
Launching in beta
Advanced Projects and Tasks
Advanced Projects and Tasks gives you tools to better manage and streamline remediation work on accessibility issues across all your digital properties.
Our beta release of Advanced Projects and Tasks is designed to help users:
- Group, prioritize and assign findings to be actioned by their team
- Communicate and collaborate with your teams, including your team at Level Access
- Track progress and completion during remediation
Good news for Jira users: the platform now directly integrates with Jira to streamline the remediation process. Issue Tracking is designed to be used with Projects and Tasks and lets users:
- Set up a connection between the platform and one or more Jira Instances
- Push tasks directly from the platform into Jira
- See the status of all linked Jira tickets from within the platform
User experience enhancements coming in 1.10
- Introducing “findings” – manual and automated issues are now referred to as findings within the platform.
- Alphabetical sorting for Workspaces and Digital Properties – find properties faster with alphabetical sorting in the sidebar when changing digital properties.
Enhancements for manual and automated results
- Introducing the Issue Trend graph – you can now see the number of Critical, High, and Low findings for each monitoring scan from the Scan Analytics page.
- Simplified Critical findings count on the Dashboard – the critical findings count on the Dashboard now excludes Recommendations.
- Exporting automated findings from the platform now includes a shortened URL that links back to the finding in the platform.
- A refined manual finding details view – we’ve enhanced the manual finding detail page to require fewer clicks to see all the content, and added the ‘Expected Result’ field.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
- New platform loading and error screens
- Fixed a bug that prevented monitoring alert emails from being sent when certain conditions were in place
- Resolved an issue that caused some findings to be counted twice in the “Issues by Conformance Level” graph where more than one conformance level was applicable
- Removed the “Contextual Scan” option from the advanced scan settings