Redesigned automated issues view
We’re making it easier to identify, review and manage automated findings with a redesigned individual issues view.
- Direct link to specific automated scan findings – easily identify and share specific automated findings with others, with the ability to link directly to any individual automated scan finding.
- Dismiss individual issues in bulk – save time by selecting and dismissing multiple issues at once.
- Restore individual issues in bulk – easily restore previously dismissed issues with bulk selecting and restoration.
- Selective issue exporting – select specific automated issues to export into a CSV or Excel file.
- Additional information in automated scan issues exports – the CSV and Excel exports of automated issues now include the Rule Title and a link to the specific issue within the platform.
Manual evaluations enhancements
- New multi-column exporting options – sort, filter, and organize manual issue data outside of the platform with a new multi-column export option. With this feature, you’ll be able to view all of the data associated with your manual issues in separate columns.
- Support for additional file attachments from Level Access – members of your Level Access team can now add additional attachments to any manual finding.
- Links to issues in every export – the manual evaluations export now includes a direct link to each manual issue within the platform.
A new in-app help widget
- Vote for features, submit feedback and see what’s coming up in the product – we’re introducing a new Product Portal where you can vote for potential features you’d like to see in the product, submit feedback for new ideas or changes, and gain insight into upcoming improvements to the platform.
- Search the Level Access Help Center – search for help articles and platform guides from any page.
- Always-available experience survey – do you have feedback or thoughts you’d like to share? This new widget includes an always-available form to submit feedback and ideas.
Other platform enhancements
- Weekly monitoring options – you can now configure your monitor to run on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule.
- Recently updated evaluations – your Dashboard now automatically displays results from the most recently updated manual evaluation.
- Score comparisons on the Scan Results page – the scan report for monitoring scans now shows you a comparison of your two latest health scores.
- Page URL leads to Scan Report on the Pages report view – The page report view now allows you to click on the page URL to jump right to the scan results for that page.
Accessibility feature enhancements and bug fixes
- Color contrast finder – resolved an issue that could cause the color contrast finder to present an error when opened.
- Document notification subject lines – resolved an issue that could cause a digital property’s name to be replaced with its ID in some email subject lines.
- Unique URLs with # – resolved an issue that resulted in the platform not seeing some URLs with #s as unique.
- Scanning mobile websites – resolved an issue that caused some websites not to be scanned in the correct viewport when the Mobile Viewport option was selected.