Skip to main content
What's New in Version 1.5
- The Portfolio view now shows you how many issues you have remaining and the progress you've made so far!
- Using monitoring using our Secure Web Authentication? Our system will now send you a notification to let you know when the authentication breaks.
- When exporting your manual evaluation issues, we're now including the issue ID in the summary field.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the Digital Property was not being displayed in the notification email for Document upload
- Fixed an intermittent issue where removing a user from a Digital Property would prevent them from accessing other Digital Properties
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to sort by Digital Property name on Portfolio
- We also made various performance enhancements and minor bug fixes
Accessibility feature enhancements and bug fixes
- 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks:
- "Skip to main content" was implemented across the application to help screenreader and keyboard users navigate quickly to the main content
- 2.4.7 Focus Visible:
- We updated our administration pages to ensure Focus is visible on all elements that can be reached by a keyboard
- 4.1.1 Parsing
- We removed duplicate IDs that we discovered on our Dashboard
- 4.1.3 Status messages
- We made fixes to our status messages in Run Automated Scan, Portfolio, API, Workspaces and Digital Properties to ensure they are announced by a screenreader
- We fixed an issue on our Integrations page to ensure a screenreader announces the content in the dialogue box that appears on this pages