You can remove your Asana connection at any time. Removing an Asana connection will unsync any linked tasks and prevent any further syncing from the project or organization.
On this page:
Remove an Asana connection from a project
To remove an Asana connection from a project:
- Go to Projects/tasks.
- Find the project with the Asana connection and select the three-dot action menu.
- Choose Edit.
- Under Connect to issue tracking software (optional), select Remove.
- Select Save.
Remove an Asana connection from the platform
To remove an Asana connection from the platform:
- Select the control hub and choose Tools and integrations.
- Find the Asana connection you want to remove and select the three-dot action menu.
- Choose Remove.
- Confirm you want to remove the connection.
- Select Remove connection.