Keep your test results organized by moving scan results to different a different website. If you run a scan in the wrong website, you can move it to the right one when the scan’s complete.
- You can’t move a scan with a “Monitoring” scan tag.
- To move a scan into another website, the domain of the scan must match one of the new website’s available domains.
To move one or multiple scans to a different website:
- Go to Websites/apps.
- Select the website you'd like to move the scan to.
- Choose Scans.
- Find the scan(s) you want to move and select the scan title or checkbox next to the scan title.
- At the top of the Scans list, select Move scans.
- Select the website where you want to move the scan(s).
- Select Move.