Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators, Workspace administrators, and Workspace users.
- Available for all packages and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Creating a project is an easy way to group accessibility remediation tasks together and assign them to different teams or workflows.
To create a project:
- Go to Projects.
- Select Create Project.
- Enter a project name.
- Enter a project key. The project key is a two to five letter ID that you create. Try using a key based on the first few letters of your project name. For example, for a project named “Homepage Remediation,” make “HOME” the project key.
- Select a project owner from your workspace by entering the first letters of their name or email. The project owner’s name shows on the project, but tasks can be assigned to any workspace member. We recommend setting the project lead as the project owner.
- Select a start date and optional end date.
- (Optional) Add a description of your project.
- (Optional) If there’s an issue tracking integration set up in your workspace, select an instance from the dropdown menu then select a project to connect to.
- Select Save.