Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators and Workspace administrators.
- Available for all packages and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Deleting a project will delete the associated tasks and stop all syncing activity with Jira. Once you delete a project, it can’t be restored.
If any tasks within the project are marked as “Requires review,” “Review in progress,” or “Done,” you won’t be able to delete the project.
To delete a project:
- Go to Projects/tasks.
- Find the project you want to delete and select the three-dot action menu.
- Choose Delete from the dropdown menu. A pop-up will open asking you to confirm the change.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you want to delete the project and associated tasks.
- Select Delete project.