Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators
- Available for Accelerate, Enterprise, and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Removing a Jira connection will unsync any linked tasks and prevent any further syncing within an organization.
To remove a Jira connection:
- Go to Issue tracking.
- Find the connection you want to remove and select the three-dot action menu.
- Select Remove.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge that removing the connection will unsync your data.
- Select Remove connection.