Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators
- Available for Accelerate, Enterprise, and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Removing an Azure DevOps connection will unsync any linked tasks and prevent any further syncing within an organization.
To remove an Azure DevOps connection:
- Go to Issue tracking.
- Find the connection you want to remove and select the three-dot action menu.
- Select Remove.
- Select the checkbox to acknowledge that removing the connection will unsync your data.
- Select Remove connection.