The Level Access browser extension makes it easy to check for accessibility issues on any webpage or application. You can find the browser extension in platform, so you can install the extension and start scanning.
On this page:
Install the extension in Chrome
To install the extension in Chrome:
- Log in to the platform.
- From the Control hub, select Tools and integrations.
- Choose Tools & extensions.
- Find the Chrome extension and select Download package.
- Choose Access Engine. The chrome store will open.
- Select Add to Chrome.
- Choose Add extension. Once the download is complete, the extension is now available in the Extensions menu next to the address bar.
Connect the extension to the platform
You’ll have to configure your settings in the browser extension before you run multi-page scan sessions and send your results to the platform.
To connect the extension to the platform:
- Go to the page you want to scan.
- Select the Extensions menu and choose Level Access Extension.
- Toggle on the extension.
- Select Login.
- Enter your platform URL and select Next. For example, https://company.essentia11y.com/.
- If you're not already logged into the platform, log in.
You’re now ready to start scanning.