The Dashboard highlights the latest accessibility stats for a digital property across the different testing methods. It gives you insight into the overall accessibility of your asset and helps you decide what to do next.
Use the Dashboard to:
- Get a holistic understanding of a digital property’s level of accessibility based on manual evaluations, consistent monitoring, and automated testing.
- Check the progress of remediation and prioritize what to fix next.
- Track a digital property’s accessibility health score over time and take action if the score drops.
Here are the main elements of the Dashboard:
Manual evaluation overview: Get a high-level summary of results from a manual evaluation, focused on remaining findings that need your attention:
- Remaining findings by status: A circle graph shows all findings from a manual evaluation, broken down by status. All the Open status findings still need to be addressed.
- Remaining findings by severity: A bar chart shows all findings from a manual evaluation, broken down by severity level (critical, high, low). Pay special attention to remaining critical findings, which create the biggest barriers for people with disabilities.
Remaining findings by WCAG success criteria: A table shows remaining findings broken down by the WCAG success criteria they fall under. Select the criteria to see what rules have been broken.
Nothing here yet? This section will only be populated if a manual evaluation has been uploaded to your digital property by the Level Access team.
- Monitoring: Track your accessibility progress with recent monitoring data, including your latest scan score. Notice the accessibility health trend graph, which marks your last seven scores to show progress over time.
Automated scan history: Review concise information from your latest automated scans. From this section:
- Get an overview of your scans. In this section is a list of your previous automated scans with additional scan details, such as critical findings and score.
- Prioritize. Sort or filter scans by total critical findings, date, scan tag, and more to decide what you want to address first.
- Take action. Select a scan title to investigate results further or re-run scans for updated results.
For more detailed information about each section of the Dashboard, see the Dashboard overview.