You can check on the requests you’ve submitted to Level Access from the My requests page on the platform Help Center. On that page, you’ll see the requests you’ve submitted directly and any your team has copied you on. You’ll also see the status of your requests.
To check on your submitted requests:
- Go to the Level Access Help Center.
- From the header, select Sign in.
- Enter the email and password associated with the requests you’ve submitted. This will be the email through which you’ve been receiving request updates. If you don’t know your login credentials, select Forgot my password and follow the prompts.
- Select Sign in.
- Once you’re signed in, select your name from the header. A dropdown menu will open.
- Select My activities. You’ll be directed to the My requests page where you can review your requests.
To review details of a specific request:
- Find the request you want to open and select the request name.
Learn more about Level Access support.