The Dashboard shows the overall accessibility stats of a digital property. At a glance, you can see the progress of your testing and remediation efforts based on manual evaluations, monitoring health, and automated scan history.
On this page:
Use the Dashboard
Use the Dashboard to:
- See the progress of your finding remediation and prioritize what to fix next.
- Track your digital property’s accessibility health over time.
- View and compare results from different automated scans.
Manual evaluation overview
The Manual evaluation overview section shows a high-level summary of remaining findings found during a manual evaluation and your progress towards fixing them.
Remaining findings are organized by:
- Status – statuses include open, fixed, partially fixed, not fixed, not reproducible, or cannot be fixed. Read more about manual finding statuses.
- WCAG success criteria – shows how your findings are distributed across all tested success criteria.
- Severity – shows findings broken down by severity, and the number of findings left to resolve within each severity rating. Learn more about severity.
You can do the following in the Manual evaluation overview section:
- View all findings with a certain status.
- View all findings within a certain WCAG success criteria.
- Sort the WCAG success criteria by number of findings.
- Choose a different evaluation from the Select a manual evaluation dropdown menu. By default, you’ll see the most recently updated manual evaluation.
- View the full evaluation results.
The monitoring section shows a summary of recent monitoring data, including:
- Monitoring conformance level and version - the WCAG conformance level and version of your monitor.
- Latest score – the accessibility health score of your most recent monitoring scan and whether it’s considered weak, average, or strong. Learn more about accessibility health score.
- Findings trend – a bar chart of the number of findings from your last six monitoring scans. The findings are grouped by severity.
You can do the following in the monitoring section:
- Go to the Monitoring page by selecting View monitored pages.
- See the number of findings grouped by severity for all monitoring scans by selecting View table.
Automated scan history
The Automated scan history section shows concise information about your latest automated accessibility scans.
You can do the following in the Automated scan history section:
- Search for scans by scan title.
- Filter scans by scan tag.
- Change the number of rows you see on each page.
- Re-run an automated scan.
- Sort the scan history by date, scan title, number of pages scanned, scan tag, scan score, or total number of critical findings.
- Open the detailed scan results for a previous scan.