The Manual evaluations section of the platform stores findings from the Accessibility Testing Team after completing an evaluation or progression test.
At a high-level, the Manual evaluations page can be used for things like:
- Viewing the previously delivered evaluations for a specific Digital Property.
- Viewing the dashboard to assist in tracking your progress and prioritizing remediation.
- Viewing a high-level summary of the findings from the evaluation.
- Viewing findings grouped by evaluated screens.
- Filtering results across a number of dimensions.
- Viewing specific finding details such as the screenshot, steps to reproduce, and recommendation for each finding.
- Exporting manual results into an issue tracking platform.
Note that in order to view the results of your manual evaluation in the platform, you will need to have completed an evaluation and have the results delivered into the platform. If you have not started on a manual evaluation, speak with your Customer Success Manager about getting started.