Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators.
- Available for all packages and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Efficiently update user emails in the platform without losing user data or permissions using bulk email change. Upload an .xlsx file with the new and existing emails to update your team's emails at scale.
If your organization uses single sign-on, contact your Customer Success Manager to change user emails.
To change email addresses in bulk:
- From the Control hub, go to Organization settings.
- Select Change emails.
- Select Download the xlsx template.
- Fill in the existing emails and new emails and save the file.
- Upload the .xlsx file.
- Select Change emails. You'll receive a message detailing the success of the update.
- Optional: select Download csv file to view which emails:
- Were changed.
- Weren't changed and the reason.
- Close the dialog box. The emails are now updated and you can leave the page.
All users with successful email changes will be sent a verification email. If they don’t verify their email, they’ll be prompted to at their next login.