The September 2023 platform release brings an exciting change for platform users. The platform still holds all the features you know and love, now displayed in a tiered navigation with three levels that are more intuitive and accessible.
Your view of the platform depends on your user group.
On this page:
Top level navigation
The top level navigation is where you'll find organization-level settings, notifications, help, and more.
- Control hub: Use the Control hub to find organization settings as well as tools and integrations.
- Workspaces: Easily switch between workspaces you're a part of.
- Academy: Check our featured courses or head to Access Academy.
- Notifications: Select the icon to view and manage notification settings.
- Help: Get help by submitting a help ticket or searching the Help Center.
- Profile: View your profile details or log out of the platform.
Second level navigation
Use the second level navigation to switch between websites and apps, review PDFs, create projects and tasks, and more.
The Dashboard is only available for the following groups:
- Organization administrators, Workspace administrators, and Workspace users.
- Available for Accelerate, Enterprise, and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard shows you an overview of the workspace, including the most compromised digital properties, common findings, and more.
- Websites/apps: On the Websites/Apps page, use the dropdown to select individual digital properties, or choose the Portfolio to view a list of your websites and apps.
- PDF: Upload and manage PDFs for testing and remediation.
- Projects/tasks: Create and manage projects and tasks.
- Files: Upload, view, and download documents our team has uploaded for your website/app.
Third level navigation
The third level navigation includes an overview, monitoring, scans, and evaluations for your website or app. This menu is only visible when you select Websites/Apps from the second level navigation.
Website/App selector: Use the dropdown to switch between websites/apps, or choose the Portfolio to view a list of your websites and apps.
- Note: You can also switch between websites/apps from the Portfolio.
- Overview: Review the digital property dashboard, which includes an overview of manual evaluations, monitoring, and the automated scan history.
- Monitoring: Set up, manage, and view monitoring metrics for your digital property.
- Scans: Run a new scan and review the scan list.
- Evaluations: Review completed manual evaluations.
- Design: Review completed design evaluations.
- Scan settings: Manage scan rules and scan tags.