Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators, workspace administrators, and workspace users.
- Available for all packages and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
The Portfolio shows all of your websites and apps for the active workspace and gives you an overview of your accessibility status and remediation progress.
On this page:
Use the portfolio
The Portfolio is a list of your websites/apps. It’s a great place to start prioritizing which website or app to remediate next.
Use the Portfolio to:
- Find all of your workspaces and websites/apps and their latest accessibility stats.
- Track remediation progress across your workspaces.
- Identify which website or app needs attention.
List and card view
View your websites/apps in one of two ways: list view or card view. Choose the view that works best for you.
To switch between list view and card view:
- Select List view or Card view.
In list view, you can sort by website/app name, type, monitoring status, last crawl, monitoring health, monitoring conformance level, and remediation progress.
To sort the websites/apps in list view:
- Select a column header to sort the list by the header criteria.
In card view, you can sort by name, score, and critical findings.
To sort information in card view:
- Select the Sort by dropdown.
- Choose one of the sort criteria.
- Select Sort.
This table describes the information provided for each website/app on the Portfolio page.
The name of the website/app.
Select the website/app name to go to the property’s Dashboard page.
|Type||The type of website/app. For example, websites, iOS apps, and Android apps.|
|Monitoring||Shows if the website/app has monitoring, if monitoring alerts are turned on, and lets you set up monitoring.|
|Monitoring conformance level||
The WCAG conformance level used for the accessibility health score.
The date and time of the last automated accessibility scan.
Select the last crawl date to go to the Monitoring page.
|Monitoring health||The property’s latest accessibility health score.|
Shows the percentage of fixed findings from your last manual evaluation, the total number of remaining findings, and the remaining number of critical findings.
Select the remaining findings to go to the manual evaluations page.