Access Academy officially launched February 2023. You may already be set up in Access Academy, but if you're not, this will be your first time using Access Academy.
On this page:
- Where can I log into Access Academy?
- What happens to our historical completion data from the old eA Academy?
- Will I be able to run reports or receive reports via email regarding usage across my organization?
- Will I still have access to all the courses that I previously had access to in eA Academy?
- What if something looks broken or I don't see courses that I think I should see?
- Will I be able to see my transcript and see how far along I'm coming with my training?
Where can I log into Access Academy?
You can now sign into Access Academy from the Level Access platform using SSO! To get started, select Academy from the top navigation in the Level Access platform. The Academy page lists featured courses. Select Get learning to go to your personalized Learner dashboard.
If you have used eA Academy in the past and don’t have access to log into the Level Access platform, use the following steps to log into Academy:
- Go to the Access Academy homepage.
- Select Access My Dashboard now.
- Choose Forgot your password? from the login page.
- Enter the email address you used for eA Academy and select Reset Password.
- Reset your password using the email sent from Access Academy.
- Use the Academy login page to sign in with your new credentials.
If you don’t have Level Access platform access and you have never used Academy before, please request support to help you get started.
What happens to our historical completion data from eA Academy?
Our course catalogue remains the same, meaning any courses completed by February 3rd, 2023 have been migrated over. Progress of incomplete courses hasn’t been migrated to Access Academy.
Will I be able to run reports or receive reports via email regarding usage across my organization?
Yes. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and let them know who needs to run reports in Access Academy. We'll make sure that everyone has the appropriate permissions. If you'd rather have reports sent to you, we can set up automatic usage dashboards to be sent to your team.
Will I still have access to all the courses that I previously had access to in eA Academy?
Yes. The full course catalogue was migrated over. We also regularly add and update courses in our library, so keep an eye out for what’s new.
What if something looks broken or I don't see courses that I think I should see?
We're here to help! Contact us by selecting the contact support link on the Academy page in the Level Access platform, or by requesting support.
Will I be able to see my transcript and check how far along I'm coming with my training?
Yes. To view your transcript, select the profile icon and then select Transcript. Your transcript will load.
Use the dashboard stats widget for a snapshot of your accessibility learning journey.
View the number of:
- Available learning items
- In-progress courses
- Completed course
- Collaborations you’ve participated in