The Portfolio is the central spot for managing all websites/apps within a workspace.
Use the Portfolio to:
- Find all of your workspaces and websites/apps and their latest accessibility stats.
- Track remediation progress across your workspaces.
- Identify which websites/apps need attention.
The Portfolio shows all the websites/apps in your workspace. Compare, prioritize, and head into your websites/apps right from the Portfolio.
Manage your websites/apps
- Use the different views or filter the table to customize your Portfolio experience.
- Download your portfolio report as an Excel file.
- If you’re a Workspace Administrator, edit website/app details such as name, default testing tool, or add an accessibility statement.
Remediate your websites/apps
- Filter and sort your websites/apps to figure out what to remediate next.
- Set up a monitoring scan to track your accessibility health score on a schedule.
Check the date and time of:
- Your last monitor under the Last crawl column.
- Next scheduled monitor by selecting the Monitoring field.
For more detailed information about the Portfolio, see the Portfolio overview.