Who can use this feature?
- Organization administrators and Workspace administrators.
- Available for all packages and customers who joined Level Access before February 20th, 2023.
Organization Administrators and Workspace Administrators can add users to the platform. Organization Administrators can add users to any user group and workspace or digital property, whereas Workspace Administrators can add users to any user group on the workspace or digital property level. Learn more about user groups.
Note that if you’re adding multiple users at once, they must belong to the same user group. You can’t add multiple users at once and assign them different user groups.
To add a user to the platform:
- From the Control hub, choose Organization settings.
- Select Add new user(s).
- Enter user’s email address(es) and select Next: Groups.
- Choose the group(s) you want to add the users to and select Next: Review.
- Review the users and make changes if needed.
- Select Save users.